GP practices to support the RMBF in partnership with Lloyds Bank Cardnet
Practices will save money on card processing costs while also donating money to the RMBF
We are delighted to announce that we have developed a new partnership with Lloyds Bank Cardnet to offer GP practices a card processing deal that will save money on processing costs while also donating money to the RMBF.
Every time a patient uses a debit or credit card, Lloyds Bank Cardnet will donate a percentage of its processing fees for the lifetime of the account, and also donate a further £50 for each new GP practice merchant account opened.
Benefits of the scheme for GP practices include:
- A full contactless & Apple Pay card terminal from just £10 per month plus VAT.
- Card services MOT – Lloyds Bank Cardnet will assess your practice environment & recommend the best card contactless terminal for you. This may be fully portable or a desktop unit.
- A 3 month payment holiday on your terminal rental.
- Excellent PR – It is a great way of aligning yourself with the RMBF, highlighting to your staff and colleagues that you support our work.
- Help doctors through the RMBF. This is an easy way to donate regularly to our work, helping to ensure that doctors, medical students and their families will always have somewhere to turn to in times of crisis.
If you would like further information, please contact the Lloyds Bank Cardnet team directly on 0800 056 8669, quoting the reference RMBF/16.